We are currently at maximum capacity. We are currently accepting applications for our waiting list. Limited enrollment will open in March 2018 and applicants will be notified in the order they were received.
If you’d like to be added to our waiting list, please follow the steps below.
- Download and complete an application for membership.
- Mail your application, along with the application fee to:
Putnam Fish and Game ClubP. O. Box 226South Woodstock, CT 06267
- When enrollment opens again, you will be called to attend the next Monthly Executive Committee Meetings, which are held on the first Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm, for an interview and safety review. (If you have a sponsor, please have them attend this meeting as well.)
- After the interview, your application for membership will be brought up at that month’s Monthly Club Meeting, which is held on the second Tuesday of the month at 7:30pm.
- Your name will come up for vote at the following month’s Monthly Club Meeting (the month following your initial meeting with the Executive Committee). You are encouraged to attend this meeting.
- Once voted in, your dues may be paid just prior to the start of the monthly membership meetings which are held on the second Tuesday of the month at 7:30pm.
- Range briefings are required before any new member may use the range, they will be held at 6:30 p.m.on the 1st and 2nd Tuesday of each month. Range briefings will be scheduled at other times, only if absolutely necessary.